Expose methods to uncover or lay something bare, or even discover something in a real way that others know what it is. Expository comes from exposition, that will be a noun of ‘expose.’ An essay that is expository a genre of writing which has a tendency to explain, illustrate, clarify, or explicate something in a fashion that it becomes clear for readers. Therefore, maybe it’s a study, evaluation, or even argumentation about an idea for clarification.
Forms of Expository Essay
- Descriptive Essay: A descriptive essay describes something, some place, some experience, or some situation through sensory information.
- Process Essay: a procedure essay explains or shows a procedure of creating or something that is doing.
- Comparison Essay: an evaluation essay makes comparison and contrasts between a few things.
- Cause/Effect Essay: A cause and effect essay finds out the cause of something after which its effects on something else.
- Problem/Solution Essay: A problem/solution essay presents a problem and its particular solution for readers.
As it is clear, an expository essay is an exposition, explanation, investigation, or illustration for the purpose of clarification, therefore, its tone is frequently kept neutral.
Read more …